- Collection of Personal Information
- Basic Personal Information Collected
- The Seoul Global Startup Center Access Membership collects the following personal information when a user registers for Access Membership.
- Access Membership
– Contact Number
– Date of Birth
- The following information may be automatically generated and collected during the process of service usage or business operations.
– Internet Cookies
– Dates and times of use
– Service usage history
- Additional Personal Information Collected
– The Seoul Global Startup Center collects personal information about the following additional items to provide smooth customer consultation and various affiliate services required by customers.
– Access media channels
– Areas of Interest,
- Process of Collection of Personal Information
- Seoul Global Startup Center collects the personal information of the information subject in the following means:
– Consent by Co-Working Space Membership Application
– Consent by homepage, phone, e-mail, event request etc.
– Provision of information from the partner company that has used the personal information and the third party consent
– Collection through Automatic Generation Tools
- Cookie Privacy Management and Refusal
- Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Co-Working Space Application Contract, and Service Provided.
– Use of co-working space, use of contents and affiliation services provided by the center, transfer of goods, authentication of the applicant, preservation of records for settlement of disputes.
- Access Membership Management
– Identification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of member and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of sign-up, complaint handling, etc.
- New Service Development and Marketing, Advertising Utilization
– (Product) service through statistical affiliation, provision of service per statistical characteristics, validation of service, provision of event information and participation opportunity, identification of access frequency, statistics on member’s service utilization, Guidance
III. Sharing and providing personal information
The Seoul Global Startup Center will use personal information for “II. Purpose of collecting and using personal information”, and we will not use your personal information beyond the scope of this information without prior consent of the user or in principle will not disclose your personal information to outside parties. If you provide or share your personal information with a third party, you will be notified in advance by e-mail or notices on the homepage to obtain consent, voluntarily. We will notify or seek consent by the same procedure when there is a change in the provision relationship or when the provision relationship ends. If users do not agree, there may be difficulties in using the service. However, in the following cases, we may provide personal information without the consent of the users.
- In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or for investigation, if there is a request from the investigation agency per the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act.
- Providing individuals in an unidentifiable form for statistical writing, academic research, requesting relevant institutions or conducting market research.
- Handling of Personal Information
To improve service, the Seoul Global Startup Center can entrust the users’ personal information to an external professional company for processing. In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, we will notify the users in advance. In addition, through the contract agreement, it is necessary to strictly stipulate the instructions of the service provider regarding personal information protection, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of third party provision, burden of responsibility at the time of accident, etc. and keep the contract in writing or electronically.
- Retention of Personal Information and Period of Usage
In principle, the personal information of the user is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The personal information of the such user is destroyed within 7 days. However, if there is a need to hold for a certain period due to the relationship between the rights and obligations of the transactions and illegal use records, etc.
- Procedures and Methods of Personal Information Removal
The procedure and method of personal information destruction of the center are as follows:
The information entered by the user for the use contract, etc., after the purpose is achieved, will be destroyed after being stored for a certain period per the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (see the period of possession and use). This personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
2.Method of Removal
Personal information printed on paper is shredded by a paper shredder or destroyed by incineration. Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
VII. User and Legal Representative Rights and Process to Exercise
If you and your legal representative do not consent to the processing of the Center’s personal information, you may deny your consent or request that you terminate your subscription. However, in such cases, the use of the service may be difficult. If you want to destroy personal information, contact your personal information manager in writing, by phone or e-mail. The Center will treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as described in “V. Retention of Personal Information and Period of Usage” and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for other purposes.
VIII. Technical and Administrative Protection of Personal Information
In handling the personal information of users, the Center takes the following technical and administrative measures to ensure the safety of personal information so that it is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
1.Individual PC Hacking Action Measures
The Center is doing its best to prevent the leakage or damage of personal information of members by hacking or computer virus. We are backing up our data from time to time to prevent damage to personal information. We also use the latest vaccine program to prevent personal information or data from being leaked or damaged. We use intrusion prevention system to control unauthorized access from outside, and try to have all possible technical devices to secure system security.
2.Staff Treatment and Training
- Contact of Personal Information Manager and Contact Person
You may report all personal information related complaints arising from your use of the Center services to your Personal Information Manager or Department. The Center will respond promptly and fully to your report.
– Personal Information Manager
– Dr. Peter Shin – Center Director 02-718-1170 email@example.com
– Personal Information Manager
– Tracy Park – Manager 02-718-1170 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations:
– Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA) – (privacy.kisa.or.kr / # 118)
– Korea Supreme Prosectors’ Office – (www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-3571)
– National Police Agency Cyber Bureau – (www.ctrc.go.kr / 국번없이 182)
- Obligation Notice
- Regular Contents Notice
- Business Transfer Notification
In the event of a sale or merger, if the rights and obligations of the service provider are fully transferred and transferred, we will give details of the just cause and procedure in advance and give the option of withdrawing consent to the user’s personal information.
Announcement Date: 2016.11.11
Enforcement Date: 2016.11.11
Revision Date: 2017.8.1
Seoul Global Startup Center is a startup incubation center supporting foreign entrepreneurs in Korea to begin their startup journey in Seoul.
3F : 24/7
4F : 9AM-6PM
Staff operating time : 9AM-6PM
3F,Electronic World Building, Hangangro 3-ga, 1-1 Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea 04370