2020 SeoulGSC 5th Batch Application Announcement
Seoul Global Startup Center is pleased to announce the opening of the application for our 5th batch startup incubation program. Our program has a unique purpose to provide support for foreign entrepreneurs in Korea and startup teams with foreigners in Korea. We invite you to apply to our program with your great ideas and join the diverse community at Seoul Global Startup Center.
● 1st Round – Document Screening Result Announcement: April 3, 2020 (Fri)
● 2nd Round – Video Presentation Evaluation Submission Submission: April 10, 2020 (Fri) by 6:00PM
● Video Presentation Evaluation: April 14, 2020 (Tue) – April 21, 2020 (Tue)
● Final Result Announcement: April 25, 2020 (Fri)
* Program Eligibility
● BI (Registered less than 3 years) – A startup with a foreign representative (or co-representative) legally residing in Korea
● Post-BI (Registered between 3 and 7 years) – A startup with a foreign representative
● (Only for Businesses Registered in Seoul, Korea) A startup MUST have their company’s business registration address or a branch address in Seoul.
* Selection Process
For the team that has passed the 1st Round Evaluation with criteria of startup suitability, growth potential, and team ability, 2nd Round Video Presentation & Evaluation will take its place. (* Separate Presentation is Required).
** Please note that evaluation scores and contents will not be disclosed, and application materials will not be returned.
● Email inquiries: email@example.com
● Phone: 02-718-1170 (During Weekday Business Hours)