Hello, everyone! These days, Digital Marketing is essential for every business, especially for Startups!
We prepared a workshop with a Digital Marketing Specialist, Stephen Revere. Stephen is currently CEO at InterCultural Communications and an Executive Editor at 10 Magazine(https://10mag.com/), a magazine for English speakers in Korea.
He will be sharing about how to get your business into a digital world, and get the most out of your business digital marketing efforts. Also, there will be Q&A Session where Stephen will be available to answer any questions you might have, which includes feedback on your digital marketing plans.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your business!
The details of the schedule are:
1. Date & Time: Thursday, April 18, 1:00 PM~5:00 PM 2. Venue: 3F, Seminar Room, Seoul GSC 3. Instructor: Stephen Revere(CEO, InterCultural Communications) – Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-revere/ 4. Topic: How to grow your startups in a digital world (CMS, Content Marketing(SEO, SNS), Paid Advertising, Remarketing etc.) 5. Sign-up Method: – Sign up on http://seoulgsc.com/skill-up/ – First Come First Serve basis(About 20 people)
Should you have any questions regarding the session, feel free to contact SEOULGSC. 02-718-1170 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Seoul GSC provides space for both graduates and residents to host their own events for promoting their products and services, or for the benefit of the larger startup community itself. We hope our space can provide our graduates and resident startups with a great resource to connect with potential clients and partners. Please refer the Event Host Regulations attachment.March 19, 2019 Seoul Global Startup Center □ Operation Period: April ~ July 2019 ※ After operating for 4 months provisionally, we’ll officially announce with finalized regulations.
□ Brief Information of Event Hosting – Scheduled Available Time: Weekdays & Weekends, 9:00AM ~ 9:00PM – Available Space: Co-working Hall, Seminar Room and Conference Room at 3rd Floor of SGSC – Eligibility: Only Seoul GSC graduates and resident startups ※ Event Examples: Seminars, forums, briefing sessions, etc. related to Residents(Graduates)’ business activities.
Seoul Global Startup Center is pleased to announce the opening of the application for our 4th batch startup incubation program. Our program has the unique purpose to provide support for foreign entrepreneurs in Korea and startup teams with foreigners in Korea. We invite you to apply to our program with your great ideas and join the diverse community at Seoul Global Startup Center.
* Application Schedule ● Deadline: Apply Now until Wednesday, March 27, 2018, 6:00 PM on YouNoodle ● Application Links: Pre-BI & BI -> Click Here Post BI -> Click Here
● 1st Round Results Announcement: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 ● 2nd Round In-Person Presentations: Monday, April 22, 2019 – Friday, April 26, 2019 ● Final Results Announcement: Monday, April 29, 2019 (Results will be placed on our website and notifications sent only to selected teams) ● Open Information Session: Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 2:00 pm, 3rd Floor, Seoul GSC.
* Program Eligibility ● Pre-BI (Not yet registered as a business) – A startup with at least one decision-making foreigner legally residing in Korea
● BI (Registered less than 3 years) – A startup with a foreign representative (or co-representative) legally residing in Korea
● Post-BI (Registered between 3 and 7 years) – A startup with a foreign representative
● (Only for Businesses Registered in Korea) A startup MUST have their company’s business registration address or a branch address in Seoul.
– Please refer carefully to the full announcement attached for detailed qualification information. – Click Here
* Program Information ● Residency Period: May 2019 – April 2020 (12 months) ● Cost of Residency: Free! ● Program Support includes: Office Space, Seed Money (Around 9 Million Won (Pre-BI & BI) or 20 Million (Post-BI) in Seed Funding for Newly Selected Teams), Expert Mentoring, Consulting, Startup Education & Training, etc.
* Selection Process A 2nd Round In-Person Presentation & Evaluation (* Separate Presentation is Required) for the team that has passed the 1st Round Evaluation with criteria of startup suitability, growth potential, and team ability. ** Please note that evaluation scores and contents will not be disclosed, and application materials will not be returned.
We’re excited to partner with the HubSpot for Startups Seed-Stage program to provide their marketing, sales, and customer service software and educational resources to eligible startups — at a startup friendly cost!
HubSpot is a software platform that helps you generate leads, close deals,manage your pipeline, and delight your customers. HubSpot offers a suite of products for customer relationship management (CRM), content management (CMS), marketing, sales, and customer service: powerful alone, and even better when used together.
HubSpot’s free CRM aligns sales, content management, marketing, and customer service with ease
Sales Hub helps you skyrocket your productivity and close more leads with less work
HubSpot CMS combines the power of website creation with HubSpot’s CRM to customize the entire buyer’s journey, streamline marketing and sales alignment, and deliver true closed-loop marketing
Marketing Hub helps you grow your traffic and convert more visitors into leads and customers
Service Hub helps you streamline customer service and turn your customers into promoters by helping them succeed
The Growth Suite bundles and fully integrates all of the software above so that your teams, tools, and data are always connected, so your startup can grow better and faster
Apply for the HubSpot for Startups Seed-Stage Program
Discover how HubSpot can help your startup grow with integrated CRM, marketing, sales, and customer service software and education without breaking the bank. Learn how you can qualify, and apply today.
If you’re eligible, you get:
HubSpot CRM to manage your contacts, leads pipeline, and customers
90% off all HubSpot software, for the first 12 months, and 50% off for the next 12 months (Up to $40,000 savings over 2 years)
Startup Onboarding with tech set-up and training (one-time $300 cost), dedicated strategy consulting, and round-the-clock support
Access to world-class inbound marketing, sales, and customer service training, education, and experts
HubSpot Connect so you can build integrations with HubSpot that will increase your startup’s efficiency
Startups must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to qualify for the HubSpot for Startups Seed-Stage program:
Less than $2 million in funding
Current participant or alumni of a HubSpot for Startups partner incubator, accelerator, or VC
Not an existing HubSpot Professional or Enterprise customer