2019 SeoulGSC 4th Batch Application Announcement
Seoul Global Startup Center is pleased to announce the opening of the application for our 4th batch startup incubation program. Our program has the unique purpose to provide support for foreign entrepreneurs in Korea and startup teams with foreigners in Korea. We invite you to apply to our program with your great ideas and join the diverse community at Seoul Global Startup Center.
● 1st Round Results Announcement: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
● 2nd Round In-Person Presentations: Monday, April 22, 2019 – Friday, April 26, 2019
● Final Results Announcement: Monday, April 29, 2019 (Results will be placed on our website and notifications sent only to selected teams)
● Open Information Session: Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 2:00 pm, 3rd Floor, Seoul GSC.
* Program Eligibility
● Pre-BI (Not yet registered as a business) – A startup with at least one decision-making foreigner legally residing in Korea
● BI (Registered less than 3 years) – A startup with a foreign representative (or co-representative) legally residing in Korea
● Post-BI (Registered between 3 and 7 years) – A startup with a foreign representative
● (Only for Businesses Registered in Korea) A startup MUST have their company’s business registration address or a branch address in Seoul.
– Please refer carefully to the full announcement attached for detailed qualification information. – Click Here
* Program Information
● Residency Period: May 2019 – April 2020 (12 months)
● Cost of Residency: Free!
● Program Support includes: Office Space, Seed Money (Around 9 Million Won (Pre-BI & BI) or 20 Million (Post-BI) in Seed Funding for Newly Selected Teams), Expert Mentoring, Consulting, Startup Education & Training, etc.
* Selection Process
A 2nd Round In-Person Presentation & Evaluation (* Separate Presentation is Required) for the team that has passed the 1st Round Evaluation with criteria of startup suitability, growth potential, and team ability.
** Please note that evaluation scores and contents will not be disclosed, and application materials will not be returned.
● Email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Phone: 02-718-1170 (During Weekday Business Hours)