Seoul Global Startup Center is pleased to announce the opening of the application for our 3rd batch startup incubation program. Our program has the unique purpose to provide support for foreign entrepreneurs in Korea and startup teams with foreigners in Korea. We invite you to apply to our program with your great ideas and join the diverse community at Seoul Global Startup Center.
* Application Schedule
● Deadline: Apply Now until Friday, March 30, 2018, 5:00 PM on YouNoodle (Application link: https://goo.gl/tnNJG8)
● 1st Round Results Announcement: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
● 2nd Round In-Person Presentations: Monday, April 23, 2018 – Tuesday, April 24, 2018
● Final Results Announcement: Friday, April 27, 2018 (Results will be placed on our website and notifications sent only to selected teams)
● Open Information Session: Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 2:00 pm, 3rd Floor, Seoul GSC.
* Program Eligibility
● A startup that is less than 3 years with at least 1 decision-making foreigner on your core team.
● A startup that can transfer the business address to the center within 2 months after moving in.
– Please refer carefully to the full announcement attached for detailed qualification information.
* Program Information
● Residency Period: May 2018 – April 2019 (12 months)
● Cost of Residency: Free!
● Program Support includes: Office Space, Seed Funding (Around 10 Million Won in Seed Funding for Newly Selected Teams), Expert Mentoring, Consulting, Startup Education & Training, etc.
* Selection Process
A 2nd Round In-Person Presentation & Evaluation (* Separate Presentation is Required) for the team that has passed the 1st Round Evaluation with criteria of startup suitability, growth potential, and team ability.
** Please note that evaluation scores and contents will not be disclosed, and application materials will not be returned.
● Email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Phone: 02-718-1170 (During Weekday Business Hours)